The Liebster Award is basically an award given to bloggers who have under 200 followers, which involves answering a series of questions set by the person who nominated you and nominating more bloggers to answer some more questions! I think it was basically set up so that new blogs can get recognition and as a way for people to discover new blogs. Enjoy!
1. If you have a runway, which music will you play?
Imagine Dragons 'It's Time' because it reminds me of when I went to Reading Festival last year and it's really upbeat and powerful.
2. What will you wear to fashion week?
Probably my blue M&S coat because I absolutely love the colour of it. I would probably wear it with my black Zara skort and a top tucked in with my black Russell and Bromley boots.
|I couldn't find the exact coat but this is very similar!|
3. Fashion for business or Fashion for art?
Both! Why should we have to choose? I think firstly Fashion for art because it is an art and for me its something I enjoy, but if you enjoy fashion and can get work from it then even better.
4. Tell us what you think about avant garde.
I think avant-garde is really cool. Everyone should feel free and be allowed to express themselves in different ways and obviously art and culture would be a good medium. Don't be afraid to push the boundaries!
5. Choose one of these and tell me the reason; edgy, classy, sporty, hipster, feminine.
Probably classy because I feel most comfortable going out in clothes that are a bit dressy. I love wearing my Russell and Bromley boots (above!) with leggings and a jumper or top, but recently I've been more into ripped jeans so edgy will have to make it's way onto here aswell!
6. If your blog were a pair of shoes, what would it be?
I'd say a pair of slippers, just because it's where I feel most comfortable to express my opinions and thoughts.
7. Link us your post that you like the most.
8. Funny thing that even happened during blogging.
I'm quite new to this so there hasn't been much time for anything funny to happen! But I'll keep you posted ;)
9. What is the best part of being in this awesome community (bloggers)?
Everyone is ridiculously friendly and supportive of each other, which I was not expecting when I decided to start a blog! Also having twitter and following loads of bloggers makes it so much easier to discover new blogs and read about some really interesting/ thought provoking topics.
10. Is blogging part of your personal life or your professional life?
It's part of my personal life! I have sixth form from 8-4 Monday to Friday, which unfortunately doesn't leave much time for posting on my blog. However, I'm trying to post once a week which doesn't seem much but will hopefully improve as summer comes along!
11. 3 words that describe your blog.
Honest, Informative, Personal.
1. How old were you when you started blogging?
2. What made you start blogging?
3. Link your most popular blog post!
4. What does your blog act as for you?
5. Do you find it hard to find the time to write blog posts if it is not part of your professional life?
6. Who is your favourite blogger at the moment?
7. Have you tried vlogging? If not, why not?
8. Go to outfit?
9. What do you like to do whilst blogging? (Drink a specific drink, listen to music etc!)
10. How do you get inspiration on what to write a blog post about?
11. Do many friends and family know about your blog?
THANK YOU FOR READING AND GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO I NOMINATED